Everyday, Silver Horizons helps seniors pay important household bills.
For more than 35 years, Silver Horizons has helped our community’s lowest-income seniors meet their basic needs and maintain a quality standard of living. Silver Horizons supports low-income and at-risk seniors by providing programs and resources including Household Bill Assistance.
Silver Horizons’ Household Bill Assistance Program is an on-going service offered to those who apply and qualify.
Requirements for applying:
- Senior must be at least 50 years of age
- Senior must live at location where household bill assistance requested
- Senior must not have received household bill assistance from Silver Horizons within the last 24 months
- If applicable, senior must provide Social Security award letter
- If requested, senior must provide three (3) months bank statements for all household members
- Senior must demonstrate ability to cover essential monthly household expenses (complete budget worksheet)
- Senior must present government-issued identification
- Senior must present a current copy of bill
- If applicable, senior must complete Declaration of No Income form
Senior’s and/or household income must be less than:
$990 for household of 1
$1,335 for 2
$1,680 for 3
$2,025 for 4
$2,370 for 5
$2,715 for 6
$3,060 for 7
$3,407 for 8
If you, or a loved one, is in need of help through our Household Bill Assistance Program please call or email us by using the following contact information: